Roubaix sl4 pro race - 56cm - $4,499.99
The Roubaix is a smooth race plaform that doesn't compromise power transfer or steering response. Ride fast, far, and impress your friends on the SL4 Pro Race. Original MSRP $5,500 marked down to $4,499.99.
- Roval Rapide CL 40 full carbon clincher wheelset is light, stiff, and aero
- Fast-rolling, comfortable Specialized Roubaix Pro 23/25C tire w/ puncture protection
- Specialized Pro FACT carbon crankset w/ OSBB delivers unparalleled stiffness-to-weight ratio
- SRAM Force brakes provide precise modulation and crisp, responsive stopping power
- Fast, quiet, and lightweight SRAM Force 22 rear derailleur for precise, efficient shifting
- Body Geometry Toupé Expert Gel saddle ensures blood flow to sensitive areas
- Lightweight and efficient, FACT carbon CG-R seatpost w/ Zertz vibration damping
Relax! Sit up and enjoy the ride on this classic comfort bike. And now even more affordable
Regular frame was $440, now $374. Available in M, L, XL.
Sport model low entry was $510, now $433. Available in M.
Sport model regular frame was $510, now $433. Available in S, L.
RUBY SORA C2 - 44cm,48cm - $1,399.99
The Ruby is the ideal platform for long days in the saddle and rough rides with geometry optimized for the female rider. Available 44cm, 48cm, and 57cm frame sizes. Original MSRP $1,800 marked down to $1,399.99.
- Incredibly smooth, fatigue-free ride with FACT carbon frame, featuring Zertz
- Ultra-light FACT full carbon monocoque fork with vibration-damping Zertz is stiff, responsive, and durable
- AXIS 1.0 wheelset is significantly lighter than comparable-level wheelsets, these tough wheels roll smooth and fast
- Shimano Sora compact crankset with forged alloy arms, plus Sora drivetrain for durability with reliable and quiet shifting
- Women's Body Geometry Riva saddle features generous padding for all-day performance and comfort
DOLCE C2 - 57cm - $599.99
Are you one of those people who can't help but wonder 'where does that road go?' The Dolce is a bike that'll help you find out. Built to tackle any road. Stop by the Bicycle Chain and take it for a test ride. Original MSRP $820 marked down to $599.99.
- Smooth-welded A1 Premium Aluminum frame with Women's Endurance Geometry delivers great performance and value
- Lightweight FACT carbon fork for precision steering through tight turns, with Zertz inserts to absorb road chatter
- Tough, durable, three-cross AXIS Classic wheelset with J-bend spokes
- Espoir Sport road tires with double BlackBelt puncture protection for a reliable ride
- Reliable, high-quality Shimano 2400 Claris drivetrain and compact crankset for trouble-free shifting, plus Shimano 2400 Claris STI shifters
- Body Geometry Riva Women's saddle features generous padding for all-day performance and comfort
Crave sl 29 - Medium - $1,169.99
With a super-light Chisel carbon fork, the Crave SL is a singlespeed specialist for riders looking to explore race courses with the simplicity of one gear. Original MSRP $1,350 marked down to $1,169.99.
- M4 Premium Aluminum frame is super-lightweight, stiff, and features XC 29er Geometry
- Lightweight and stiff Specialized Chisel carbon rigid fork for simplistic performance
- Stout XC SL aluminum with 21mm inner width hookless 29” rims are dialed for the XC course
- Specialized Hi Lo disc hubs with reliable and smooth sealed cartridge bearings
- Specialized Ground Control 2.3"/2.1" tires with a fast-rolling yet grippy tread
- Custom SRAM singlespeed specific drivetrain for ultimate simplicity and light weight
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for dialed modulation and stopping power