The Bicycle Chain staff are top notch.
Dave B, Owner (24 years)
- Number of current bikes: 7
- Former runner (ran competitively in college). Bike raced for many years. I had the most success at Cyclocross but raced mtn and road too. After 20 years competing I now ride my bike to stay fit.
- Bike Most Often Ridden: At the moment a Specialized cyclocross bike. During the summer I rode an S Works Roubaix which is one of the nicest bikes I have ever ridden (and I have owned a lot of bikes in this job).
- Favorite Bike Ride: Several: Biking my kids to school and then a relaxed ride to work. MN River bottoms in Bloomington. Lewis and Clark National forest in Montana.
- Other interests: Nordic Skiing, sailing, dogs, Currently doing some volunteer coaching with the MYSL (MN Youth Ski League).
Bob M: Full time (about 14 years at the shop). Road and Mtn biking.
Josh L: Full time (about 15 years at the shop) . Road, Mtn, downhill, and dirt track riding. Josh teaches snowboard lessons in the winter.
Dave B: Part time, retired from Medtronic. Dave enjoys road, mtn, and commuting by bike. He also enjoys nordic skiing.
Ethan F: Part time. Road, Mtn, and cross races. Now studying physics at UW River Falls.
Graham W: Triathlons are Graham's thing. He is an IRONMAN.
Wanda D: Part time. Retired from the Wind industry and now working in a different kind of renewable energy. Travels by bike whenever she can.
Wyatt F: Part time.
Jordan C: Part time. Former pro road racer. Now in college.
Isabel T: Part time. Goes to the U of M.
Matt D: Part Time. Likes anything pedal powered and on two wheels. Passionate about single track and new mountain bike tech.